• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!

Loppyju

Mama Doe
I asked my Dad if he could get the Buns a big BAG of Hay and this is what he's just dropped off :shock:

HAAAAAAAY.jpg

:lol: :lol: iam sure your 2 will be able to get through that in no time

but typical man :roll: always go over the top

Goodness me, that is HILARIOUS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bet your buns are in heaven with all that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that piccy is soooooooooooooo cute! :lol:

I just picked up one of those last night! ;)

Best thing is to store it in a wheelie bin or cardboard boxes as a last resort use plastic bin liners but an environment where moisture doesn't build up is better.

Caz

Caz said:
I just picked up one of those last night! ;)

Best thing is to store it in a wheelie bin or cardboard boxes as a last resort use plastic bin liners but an environment where moisture doesn't build up is better.

Caz

Thanks Caz, I've been wondering what to do with it :shock:

does a full bale fit in a weelie bin then cos wanting to start to buy ours like that but need something to put it in. Any ideas anyone ? just doing my garden so would like something that looks decent and will keeo it all tidy ( and not too expensive)

by the way great pic :D

bunnymadhouse said:
does a full bale fit in a weelie bin then cos wanting to start to buy ours like that but need something to put it in. Any ideas anyone ? just doing my garden so would like something that looks decent and will keeo it all tidy ( and not too expensive)

by the way great pic :D

looking at the wheely bin and bale of hay in my garden I would say yes it will fit easy.

I've got a feeling that pws greenline, the people who make those rabbit run things linked to from the main rabbit rehome site, sell them.

Edit: http://pwsgreenline.co.uk/webstore/default.php/cPath/24

Looks like there's one reduced to £45 at the moment, other than that they start at around £65 including mainland UK delivery (assuming that it's not really going to let you buy one of the ones showing up as £0.00 :lol: )

bunnymadhouse said:
okaaaay . so how can i get another weelie bin . where from and how much?

YAY good old ebay have Wheelies for sale also ask your local council if they sell them.

We store our bales in a box from B+Q - it is meant to be a box for the garden chairs and sun loungers but as soon as we saw it we knew it would be perfect :D It cost us about £40 but it has been well worth it as we used to have to buy bags of hay and they cost a fortune :shock: We now buy a bale for £3 :D
The box is green and it also doubles as a garden seat :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: well at least hes bought you something that will last longer than a bag of hay and much cheaper aswell i heard that you can store bales in duvet covers but because you want to keep it outside i dont think thats a good idea lol

You *may* and I stress the *may* be very lucky with your local council and get one for free! My parent's local council allowed you to ring up and request an extra wheelie bin if yours kept filling up too much (our neighbours had 6 kids and one wasn't enough ;) ). They were free back then but now you have to pay. I think it was only a nominal charge like a £5 but they drop it at your house!

I don't know what my council would say if I asked though.

Caz

ryanh72 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: well at least hes bought you something that will last longer than a bag of hay and much cheaper aswell i heard that you can store bales in duvet covers but because you want to keep it outside i dont think thats a good idea lol

That are good idea :D I'm not leaving it outside I'm waiting for hubby to come home from a hard days work and then lift it into the back of the shed (he will be pleased). I'll put it in a Duvet Cover first :wink:

I'd be surprised if the Council would give you another wheelie bin these days, because the Government is putting pressure on Council's to reduce the amount of waste they collect and increase the amount recycled. Giving you another wheelie bin is deemed to encourage you to be wasteful so they shouldn't do it! :wink:

You could always ask for another recycling bin ;) ! My recycling wheelie bin is only collected fortnightly and it is always overflowing!

Caz

Back