• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby guinea pigs

sgprescue

Mama Doe
The pregnant piggy finally popped yesterday. 4 adorable little squeakers. 1 brown rex female, 2 white rex males and 1 white smooth coated male :love:

oct1.jpg

oct2.jpg

hi

oh how gorgeous are they :D I watched Beattie's 3 curly coated babies eating hay yesterday (at 4 days old!) and I almost melted into soppy mush :lol:

Honeybunny - be tempted and you won't regret it - I just love my guinea pigs sooo much, even though I wasn't a piggy person at all before I met them :D

To think those sweet tiny babies will be humping their mummy in 3 weeks :roll: :no:

How cute i love baby guinea pigs. This is a picture of badger and misty two of my babies i rescued from the zoo when i was working there. Their mum died after having 6 babies so i hand reared them all but one lived :D

morebabies5thapril004.jpg

photobucket.com/albums/y102/animalpark/guineapigsbabies009.jpg[/IMG]

mad about bunnys said:
How cute i love baby guinea pigs. This is a picture of badger and misty two of my babies i rescued from the zoo when i was working there. Their mum died after having 6 babies so i hand reared them all but one lived :D

morebabies5thapril004.jpg

Is Badger staying with you :roll: ?

sgprescue I just love the little Brown piggy :D

oh my gosh cheryl those 2 white rex boys are absolutely adorable! :love: dont suppose they want to come and live with Bill and Budd? :roll: :lol: :lol:

Back