• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panda - going to be a big chap

sgprescue

Mama Doe
This is Panda, he was a stray brought to me a few weeks ago. I am guessing his age to be around 16 weeks, he was neutered 2 weeks ago and is continuously growing. He is already around 3kg and is obviously going to be a very big chap indeed. He will only be rehomed to someone that will pair him up with another one.

oct9.jpg

Cheryl

Rexy bexy said:
awww what a stunner
looks like a giant pallilon
becky

This is what we have been debating. We are not sure if he is a papillion or an old english. His ears are massive and he has big feet. His testicles only dropped 2 1/2 weeks ago just before he was neutered, this is the only way I have been able to guess his age :shock:

sgprescue said:
Rexy bexy said:
awww what a stunner
becky

This is what we have been debating. We are not sure if he is a papillion or an old english. His ears are massive and he has big feet. His testicles only dropped 2 1/2 weeks ago just before he was neutered, this is the only way I have been able to guess his age :shock:

what is the size differnce between and old english and a papillion?

eve x

bunnylove said:
sgprescue said:
Rexy bexy said:
awww what a stunner
becky

what is the size differnce between and old english and a papillion?

eve x

I think a papillion is bigger but I might be wrong :?

.::.whiterabbit.::. said:
could he be bonded with three? :lol: :lol: even though im getting bramble ive seemed to fall in love with everyrabbit i see!

I dont see why not, although you need to be aware he will be a very big bunny when he is fully grown.

Cheryl

sadly i dont have the space or yeah i would have considered it.
also i need to get bramble settled and money for jabs etc :D hope panda gets a good home soon!

He's gorgeous! I'm just full with too many boys though, shame boy bunnies have to be so difficult (saying that, my three boys get along great, just wouldn't want to risk it with bunnies that still have their incisors!)

OK I'm back again, I can't stop looking at this cute bun.

Come on peeps slap me round the face and tell me to go away and that I can't have him as I have 2 boys already.

That is right isn't it a max of 2 boys together.

ooooooh his just sooooo lovely :D QUICK SLAP ME OUT OF IT :twisted:

Loppyju said:
OK I'm back again, I can't stop looking at this cute bun.

Come on peeps slap me round the face and tell me to go away and that I can't have him as I have 2 boys already.

That is right isn't it a max of 2 boys together.

ooooooh his just sooooo lovely :D QUICK SLAP ME OUT OF IT :twisted:

Well, up to last week when we lost our beloved Barley-Bun we had four boys and one girl together- we have had five boys together at one time as well. It all depends on the buns - not one of any of the boy bonds that we have had here or still have are related buns - and they are all different breeds and ages :D

In my 2 groups none of the boys are related either. It all depends on the temperament of each bunny and if they have been neutered.

Cheryl

He must be a papillon. Merlin was old english and he was only 2.3 kg. He was always on the thin side with his snuffles though :?

I would really really like this rabbit as I miss Merlin like mad. My spotty fella :cry: I'm sure he could find somebun to love here. He could pair up with either one of the babies, or with both babies and Sunshine. Or with Strawberry and Clover. Strawberry is very relaxed with other rabbits, and I expect Clover could go for a handsome fella like him. They have most of the garden to play in.

Can I have him, please :D pretty please :D

doorkeeper said:
He must be a papillon. Merlin was old english and he was only 2.3 kg. He was always on the thin side with his snuffles though :?

I would really really like this rabbit as I miss Merlin like mad. My spotty fella :cry: I'm sure he could find somebun to love here. He could pair up with either one of the babies, or with both babies and Sunshine. Or with Strawberry and Clover. Strawberry is very relaxed with other rabbits, and I expect Clover could go for a handsome fella like him. They have most of the garden to play in.

Can I have him, please :D pretty please :D

I cant say for certain yet but im afraid I think someone else has beaten you too it, she pm'd me first but if she changes her mind you will be the first to know :wink:

Back