• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so pleased I've found you guys!

Joo & Phoebo

Young Bun
Hi everyone

Since buying my bunny in April, I've been dying to find a forum so I can ask questions, get hints & tips, share my worries etc. The books I've got are fairly useless and I always have so many questions to ask about rabbits!

So hello! you will hopefully hear from me and hear all about Phoebo in the future!

:D

My boyfriend and I bought Phoebo when he was 8-weeks old on the day we moved into the first house we'd brought together! (end of April)
He's my gorgeous little bunny and we love him to bits. Someone will have to let me know how to upload a picture of him!
He's a half lop rabbit & half english rabbit - not a pedigree breed or anything. His best feature is his ears, one is upright, the other lops down! SO cute!

I'm off to search now to answers for all these questions!
Julie x

Hello and Welcome :wave:
Phoebo sonds so cute to load pics on here you need to first upload them onto a site like photobucket.com and then copy the img link onto here it should work then

Joo & Phoebo said:
Hi there!
Thanks for the hello's!!!
I live in near Farnham, on the Surrey/Hampshire borders!
Julie x

I used to live in Fleet and used to horse ride in Farnham - lovely part of the world! :D

Back