• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

me and my beloved bunsters......late intro!!!

ah144

Warren Scout
hi,i have 11 bunsters that apart from 1 group are all living in twos, boyfriends and galfriends (i'm a romantic at heart!!) all but 3 have come from terrible conditions where they were neglected either physically or mentally :cry: :cry: :cry: erm...i have posted on the forum before and have been so gratefull for the support offered :) its nice to be able to chat with bunster minded people,and to be able to ask for advice and things from you experienced people in the bunnyno :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hello, wow 11 bunsters! *dreams*

welcome, look forward to getting to know you and your buns, (pictures of the little ones please :wink: )

hiya, i thought you were new. chatting to you on the forums (or reading your posts lol) didnt recognise the name :lol: hope you love the forums as much as i do.i seem to always be on here!

i now don't its not good!!! :lol: i have two days off uni a week to study and i've been spending them at the vets or on the forum :oops: :oops: :oops: prob fail exam and have to go back 6 months :oops: !!!!

Back