• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Free Ad asking for advice

Thanx for all your help

:p :p :p Hi all rabbit lovers, this was my ad and I was so happy with all the replies, 14 in less than 24hrs! Two people gave me this forum information and you will be pleased to see I am now registered and have posted my problem on this site. Thanx again to all who have helped me. Babies x 10 doing better today. Louisa

Hi Louisa,

Welcome to the forum and Im glad that the experienced bunny people on here have been able to help you.

:D :D

hi louisa

the add is now gone but i am very glad this site helped you with your questions, we are good like that :wink: :wink:

can i ask as like i said the add is gone, whether you are a breeder or it was acidential!?

thanks eve x

Thanx for your concern

Hi Eve

I have only bred once before, my blue rex. All was fine with this litter, she had five babies. Alice has surprised me with the size of her litter, hence the panic. I am glad to say all are looking better today.
I only breed carefully, I have obtained my rabbits from good stock and have stuck to Blue, Himalayan and Black Otter rex. They all are my pets and get in the garden every day. I dont have a dandelion problem now but the big muddy holes in the lawn are a worse problem :!: :!: :!:
Louisa

well rex's do tend to have large litters
i breed m and show mini rex and i have otters too in black chocolate and blue :D u made a g8 decision in breed and colour :lol: :wink:
just out of interest why did u decide to breed rabbits???? do u show??
becky

Back