• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Buster and Lolly

Hi

I have been reading your site tonight and decided to join and show of my 2 boys Buster and Lolly.

I had bit of a nightmare when I got them, being told they were 2 females, then male and femal but have turned out to be 2 boys!

The next thing I was told was that they were 2 "mini Lop" rabbits, as you will see they are far from small!!

As it turns out they are the most loving rabbits I have met, Buster is the Magpie and Lolly is the Fawn coloured. Buster is quite shy although likes to show his dominanance to Lolly the poor thing, a trip down the vets is calling I think. Lolly loves his cuddles and likes lying on his back for tummy tickles.

I hope you love them as much as I do and I look forward to being part of this forum.

Take Care

Jo and Salv XX :D

Here are some pictures of my two:
Lolly3.jpg

Buster.jpg

BusterandLolly.jpg

New Housing

As my bunnies have grown so big I am treating them to a huge Wendy House as their home. It is 4ft x 6ft, i am modifying the door like a bran door, replacing some of the windows with chicken wire to let the air in. I think this is the best way to give them plenty of room and out of the cold. I am also building a run for them so on th enice days they can get outside too.

I do have a reasonable size run and hutch for them at the moment but i was told they were going to be "dwarf rabbits" this is not the case though!

Would anyone know what type of rabbit they are as I am not too sure?

Your patchy one has harlequin in him. My Lolly is a harlequin cross. She is a she :lol: :lol: :lol: Hello all of you

Back