• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its been a year!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
since i lost my beebie, i miss her so much, she was such a friendly bun and i had had her since she was 8 weeks old,

so i thought i would put he picture up as a tribute to her.

i do hope she is relaxing in the green luch fields over the rainbow bridge!

15thaugust2004007.jpg

sleep tight honey!

Awwwwwwwww, she was beautiful and I know for sure that she is relaxing in green lush fields at the Bridge. ((((((((((( HUGE HUGS )))))))))) to you.

awwwww what a pretty bun you can rest assured she is living it up at the bridge, lets face it she is in good company, so many buns gone there over the last few months

I'm so sorry auntie Eve :( Beebee is a beautiful girl. I know you still miss her :( until you are all re-united.

Scoot said:
I'm so sorry auntie Eve :( Beebee is a beautiful girl. I know you still miss her :( until you are all re-united.

thanks scoot i know you know i miss her as we have had many a chat over her. thanks for being there and take care honey!

thanks everyone

eve x

Dearest eve, be sure your Little one is not resting in peace, she's bouncing and bobbing around with all the other bunsters,chewing on nice dandelion and parsley and tunneling and burrowing to her hearts content!xxx

She is a lovely girl, Eve, can well understand how you would miss her beuatiful face. You can bet your bottom dollar that my Charlie will have put a caring paw around her at the Bridge! :wink: He always did have a bit of an eye for a pretty girl and they would be "new kids on the block" having departed around the same time, within weeks anyway. I bet they're having a riot!!!! :)

Lizzie said:
She is a lovely girl, Eve, can well understand how you would miss her beuatiful face. You can bet your bottom dollar that my Charlie will have put a caring paw around her at the Bridge! :wink: He always did have a bit of an eye for a pretty girl and they would be "new kids on the block" having departed around the same time, within weeks anyway. I bet they're having a riot!!!! :)

yup , and I bet cheekybun is trying to catch her eye too , he was also one for the ladies . I like to think that all our bunnies are together in a family way just like we are here . I bet they have a human united forum going on up there :D

Eve she is such a lovely baby with a beautiful face. It doesn't matter how long it is ....we love them forever. Isn't nice to think of her having great fun with Charlie & Cheekybun and all the others??

aniback11.gif

Oh Gina, I just love that idea..a "Humans United" forum! Bless you for making us all smile!!! :) I'm sure you're right: I wonder if Cheeky bun gets plenty of mushy peas at the Bridge? :wink:

I hope he does , I bet he,s opened cheekybuns mushy pea parlour up there and when all our bunnies go they all get addicted .
The parlour will have green neon lights flashing and green table,s n chairs . On the wall will be photos of me , bailey and gizzy and all our darling bunnies that have passed over will all be regulars .
When you all go to meet your darlings they will all have green noses too . :lol:

What a beautiful bun.. I bet she's binkying round the lush fields as we speak. I can just see her with all my lost babies too.. I believe they remeber us forever just as we remember them

Awwww Eve she was just stunning and forever in your heart so its so lovely to remember her and pay tribute to her.

They never leave us do they.

Back