• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello and help please!

Hello everyone. Id just like to introduce myself and my two new bunnies (pictures and names to follow shortly).

I got two girls yesterday and they are mini dwarf lops and are identical. The pet shop said not to give them greens until they were 4months old- is this right?

Ive had rabbits before and they seemed fine on greens at a young age, but i dont want to take any chances with my girls as they really are just adorable....any advice? Cheers

Sarah

Hello!

You can give them greens but you must take it slowly and only give them one type at a time as they are still young.

I'm sure someone else will be along shortly to give you more advice.

Gem x

Hello and welcome XX You can give them greens but as gem says you must introduce them very slowly and if you notice any sticky poos or a change in pooing then stop XX

We have just got 2 new buns, and we were told to keep them to their current diet and gradually introduced other things. We have started with Grass and boy! do they both love it.

Hello and welcome to the forum
:wave:
Banner.jpg

Back