• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

playing a game of hide and seek!!

bubble

Young Bun
I came home from work at lunch time and decided to clean out the hutch... Jiggy decided she wasn't leaving, and wanted to stay and watch. Anyway, after 30 mins or so of trying to work around her, we were done and the hutch was clean!!!

I put in a bundle of straw and some hay for her, and left her to her own devices for a while, and when i came back to check on her, she was no where to be seen... until i spotted her watching me through a gap in the straw!!!

So i ran indoors and grabbed the camera:

bunnyR001Small.jpg

bunnyR003Small.jpg

bunnyR002Small.jpg

hehe!!

Bubble

Thats a great pic - well done for getting the camera so quickly - I usually just miss the action!! :roll:

she's a real character!! Still doesn't have a permanent name at the moment though, so for now, she is being called BunnyR!!

I am going to now put a pile of straw in the corner. It is currently bedding but i just want to see wot my bun would do with it in a pile.

She probably knew u would get the camera and did it on purpose so she could have all of go "SHE"S SO CUTE" :angel:

So......she's soooooo cute

Back