• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies have had the shed revamped ..... MORE PICS ADDED

5cutebunnies

Mama Doe
Think its been a hit :D

They did have two thirds of the shed before but as they choose to stay in the shed most of the time we thought they should have all of it :roll: (spoilt buns me thinks) As you can see cardboard boxes are a particular fetish of theirs :lol: I can't believe they have a 10x8 run and hardly ever go out.

mmm.jpg

mmmm.jpg

mm.jpg

m4.jpg

m3.jpg

m2.jpg

m1.jpg

And just so they don't feel left out here is a pic of Bramble and Blossom taken today

m6.jpg

Awww! Yay! We love 5 cute bunny piccies! :lol: :lol: I love the piccy of Binky sitting on top of the cardboard box :love: :love: What lucky bunnies you have there! (Which we knew already :wink: )

Fab shed :thumb: I love the setting inside of the shed! Awwww! :D

what a fab house for your wonderful bunnies. Best not let my lot see this..... :D

awwwwwwwwwwww brill piccies they really love each other your 3 boys dont they :D

where do Bramble and Blossom live?

BirdieBun said:
awwwwwwwwwwww brill piccies they really love each other your 3 boys dont they :D

where do Bramble and Blossom live?

Yes they do love each other very much :love:

And bramble and Blossom live next door, this is their home :D

home.jpg

home1.jpg

home3.jpg

awwwwwww cool they have the same home what wonderful bunny pads you have absolutely great! :thumb: I want some of those :(

Your piccys have inspired me to get up off me bum and clear out the other side of my buns playhouse..............well after lunch maybe :roll:

Loppyju said:
Your piccys have inspired me to get up off me bum and clear out the other side of my buns playhouse..............well after lunch maybe :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back