• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sneaky bun...

allyandtobey

Alpha Buck
lookingoutwindow.jpg

trying to look out the window :lol: notice the big bit of redecorating on the left! :lol: i don't think he likes the bright orange :shock: (my mums decorating taste, NOT mine!)

aawwww, how sweet :D 8) 8) he/she is'nt waiting for the postman by any chance :lol: :lol: guard bunny 8) 8)

I've heard of nosy neighbours but that's ridiculous :shock: :D :lol:
Fantastic picture.

aawww what a cutie!! Mine like to play with the bottom of the curtains.. usually have a little nibble tho :lol:

he's always getting under the curtains to have a look out the window, i always think it must be funny to look in from the outside and see a little bunny face looking out :lol: :lol:

i always think it must be funny to look in from the outside and see a little bunny face looking out

Yeah - i bet it looks sooooo cute from outside - PLEASE run round and take a picky from the outside aswell next time .............. PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASE!

Back