• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies.

KazPetts

Warren Scout
Hi all here are some pics of my baby bunnies.
This one is Tim, named after a friend of mine who is an adventurous person, this baby is the first to come and say hello and was the first out of the nest even before it had opened it's eyes. I was forever having to re-nest him. The mum just looked at me whenever I went out to see to them and he was out the nest as if to say, 'he's out again, you gonna put him back or what!'
eba00430409f00000080.jpg

The next pic is of the bunny we have called smokey, although it is not obvious from this pic smokey isn't as black as the rest of the bunch in fact he is more grey than black.
eba00430409f00000081.jpg

The next 3 pics are just of the babies in general.
eba00430409f00000082.jpg

eba00430409f00000083.jpg

eba00430409f00000084.jpg

Thanks for looking

awwwwww their all so cute ive heard about Tim before the little adventurer i wish i still had all of my babies lol i said to my friend today i want the one they have back n she said tough but i was really happy when she said how he was and hes even a house bunny what more of a loving home could he have gone to.

Hi there Ryanh72, that is a nice story about your bunny, sounds like he/she has gone to a good home.
I am gonna ask around my friends first before advertising them. When I do advertise them though I will advertise them on here.

In answer to the question 'how come do I have babies?' This was a mistake caused by the kids. Put one bunny in a run then along comes another kid and puts another bunny in the same run whilst I was busy doing something else, by the time I realised that bunny number one was the only male out of our 3 bunnies it was too late to do anything about it.

Phil we are in West Yorkshire.

KazPetts said:
In answer to the question 'how come do I have babies?' This was a mistake caused by the kids. Put one bunny in a run then along comes another kid and puts another bunny in the same run whilst I was busy doing something else, by the time I realised that bunny number one was the only male out of our 3 bunnies it was too late to do anything about it.

Ooops! :shock:

sarsimp said:
KazPetts said:

Ooops! :shock:

Double oops :shock:

Back