• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everybun from Dawny and Leila!

Dawn&Leila

Warren Scout
Hi all!
I'm a member of several bunny forums and it's always nice to come across another good one!

I had many rabbits as a child, and now me and my partner have a little indoor bunny -Leila..

We love her to pieces and since getting her, I have started working with animals, reading up on rabbits all the time, writing caresheets, and have generally gone bunny crazy! Seems she is slowly shaping my destiny :shock:

Here are some pics of the darling. She was sold to me as a ntherland dwarf :? She now looks nothing like one.. More like a polish i'd say.. What do you guys think?

6018_1128279382.jpg

Roll over!

6018_1128279561.jpg

I can't reach, mum!

6018_1128279701.jpg

Very posh looking!

6018_1128279922.jpg

Long Bunny!

6018_1128279971.jpg

In the autumn sun :D

Hi Dawn and Leila. I know you from another forum but I think you'll really like this one more! I love the pictures of Leila, she's so pretty :D

Hello and thank you all! Hope to get to know you and your buns more in the future :D

Hi Estelle, this certainly does look a lot more popular! It's quite over-whelming for me, since the forums i frequent are fairly small in comparison. I feel like a country gal in the big city :shock:

Aww bless you both! You are too kind! :oops: Leila sdays thank you for the compliments! :wink:
Everyone's bunnies just look soooo gorgeous :love:

6018_1128279971.jpg

In the autumn sun :D[/quote]

OMG WHAT A MODEL :p She would come first on Britain's Next Top Model with a Photo shoot like that.

hi dawn and leila welcome to rr i felt lost when i first joined there are loadsa members and postings on here but you soon get used to it

lisa

Thanks Lisa! I'm gradually getting there, as much as i want to reply to every post, i don't think that's gonna be possible here :lol: luckily there are lots of people who know their stuff, so people always get good advise :D

Back