• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dear Tulip

sgprescue

Mama Doe
My dear darling Tulip, it seems like only a short while ago that you first entered my life. I remember when I first saw you on rabbit rehome, dear little Archie had lost his first wife and it was almost fate to find you. You travelled all the way here from Bristol and loved every minute of your new life with Archie and although you had many health problem you didnt let them hold you back. At 6 years old I was so worried when you developed stasis a few weeks ago but you bounced back so quickly and was soon eating for england again. Sadly just a few days ago you took a turn for the worst. I was so very worried that you had lost weight and for some reason kept falling over. The vet suspected your kidneys were failing and booked you in for blood tests tomorow morning, except you will never make it. Even up until last night you were bright, happy and eating your veggies as usual but you decided today was the right time to leave us. You were so peaceful laying there and Archie was with you until the end. I will never forget you my little sweetheart, you were very special and we will miss you.

buns.jpg

Run free little angel

Lots of love

Mum
xxx

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I remember when Tulip went up to you. She was very lucky to be able to live with you through the twilight of her life, and to have her Archie with her until the end.

Run free Tulip.

I'm so so sorry Cheryl :cry: Sending big hugs for you and gentle nose rubs for Archie.

~ Binky free little Tulip, take all our love to the spirit buns ~

Oh Cheryl - I'm so sorry to hear about little Tulip but you did your very best for her and I'm sure she will be ever grateful for having a loving home and sharing it with you and Archie.

Sending hugs to you and snuggles to little Archie X

Binky Free little one.

/

so sorry to hear about Tulip..I remember her journey to you..she was a lovely bun and no doubt grateful for the TLC she received from you.

You gave Tulip a lovely life Cheryl with lots of loving and a friend in Archie who was with her at the end. I like the way you say she decided it was time to leave. We do not want our babies to suffer and this was best for her. Big hugs for you and Archie

gw14.jpg

Cheryl,

Thank you so much for for taking this darling to your heart. She had so many problems whilst with me and I know you gave her so much love and happiness.

Tulip, I will never forget you, you made an old rabbit here so happy.

Archie, good luck littleman. Find another true love.

Tulip, are you now with Sweetbriar? I believe so and I imagine you both safe and free, running, jumping and binkying to your hearts content.

Alice xxxx

Thank you everyone for all your kind words, and thank you so much Alice for letting me give her a home. She was so happy with Archie, they were always cuddled up together. I really miss her coming up to the hutch door for her breakfast in the morning :cry: . I think poor Archie misses her more. There is a snugglesafe in the hutch that they had both used and he still cuddles up to it, probably because the cover smells of her :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cheryl

poor little tulip and poor you.
we all dread that day when our loved ones leave us but at least she went peacefully and felt loved to the end

sleep tight little tulip.

Angie

Back