• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies!!!!!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Delilha
Picture051.jpg

Samson
Picture053.jpg

Jack Jack
Picture055.jpg

Pan and Velvet
Picture054.jpg

Pan and Apple
Picture056.jpg

Will
Picture061.jpg

Grace
Picture060.jpg

Apple and Jack
Picture057.jpg

dash
Picture065.jpg

Scooter
Picture067.jpg

Hester and Lavender
Picture068.jpg

Rex and Molly
Picture071.jpg

Lavender
Picture069.jpg

Jasmine
Picture072.jpg

Wilbur and Plum
Picture074.jpg

Wilbur and Milly
Picture075.jpg

And another of Will
Picture063.jpg

Awww, Phill! Adorable piccies as always!!
Its really weird because before you logged on, I was just thinking that I haven't seen update pics from you for a while, and here they are :wink:

Are Will and Grace outside now. or is that just an indoor box?!

Awww thanks Cahrlie! Nope there outside now have been for 4 weeks and grace is loving it!

Awww, I'm so happy for them! Are they by themselves or have you bonded them with others?
And now you have no indoor bunnies do you?

Well, like I said before the piccies are fab!!

it's just Will and Grace and now im all alone in the house!! Just me and the dogs and the chinchilla and the hamster and the cat :lol: :lol: and my mum and my sister and my grandad!! :lol: :lol:

awww what gorgeous bunnies! :love: Samson and delilah have lovely markings, and i just love that pic of Lavender!!! :love:

awww, they are all lovely Phill :D :D Lavender looks like she is always into mischief :lol: :lol: talk about butter would'nt melt :lol: :lol:

awww Phillieeeee I lurve ya bunz! Awwwwwwwww!!! :love:

You have the same idea that I had using shredded paper I used to take bin bag fulls home for my hammie! :lol: :lol:

Awww thanks Carys! I get all the shred from work!! He He!!! Free!!!!

Awww gina Thanks Lavender is much better! She is much bouncier than she was and is eating a little more thank goodness!!

I can't believe the size of Samson & Delilah, they all look absolutely brilliant. Doesn't Grace look like an Angel (looks are deceiving) Hope she has her own tv.

:lol: :lol: Yes Kay looks are very deceiving!!! :lol: :lol: She doesn't have a tv unfortunatly! But she is really loving being outside! And she is still all cuddely!!!

Back