• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else's bun do this????

Picture18.jpg

Smokie very relaxed!
Picture16.jpg

Now so relaxed he's like a dead weight!
Picture13.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture.jpg

Picture6.jpg

These are my buns, hope you like the pics!

Yes!! I can carry Oliver around like that all day with no complaints!!! He just loves being snuggled! (hehe...he's on my lap right now!!!)

Awww! Fudge does that but only for about 5 mins, he's too big to fit in my arms properly and when his head flops right back I cant support it and he wakes up!!! lol!

That's my Harry's favourite position. He'll stay their for hours, especially if you stroke his nose at the same time. Its so easy to check his bum and claws.

Mad_cat_rabbit said:
That's my Harry's favourite position. He'll stay their for hours, especially if you stroke his nose at the same time. Its so easy to check his bum and claws.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shhhhhh don't tell them what we get up to when they are like this!!!!!

aawww i wish mine would do that.. he looks so cute!!! Simba will cuddle up in my arms but not go to sleep like it.

Diddeen said:
aawww i wish mine would do that.. he looks so cute!!! Simba will cuddle up in my arms but not go to sleep like it.

Smokie hasn't always done this, he is now 4years old and has only done this in the last year. He now loves his cuddles, just waiting for misty to do the same !!! :lol: :lol:

What lovely cuddly buns. I wish mine would let me cuddle them :(

The babies (3/4 month old???) are just beginning to let me stroke them.
I can just about touch Lavender the mum.

Soon the babies will hate me as I'm taking them to be castrated.

It's a good job I have four puddies to cuddle.

Rabswood

Back