• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Button the hamster!!!! Cazza look!

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Well here is her cage....
021005032.jpg

and here she is peeping out of her spring
021005036.jpg

awww and here she is again
021005001.jpg

and one for good luck! :lol:
021005034.jpg

Hope you like her :thumb: I love her :love:

YAY at last!!! :roll: :lol:

I LOVE her and her cage, it is fab, can I be really cheeky and ask you how much was the cage and where is it from?

:lol: :lol: :lol: and look who was first to post to my hammie thread! :lol: :lol:

hunthe cage was £24.99 from a place near me but it is called Prestwood Avaries think there is only this one shop! BUT they said these cages are bein sold everywhere cos they contain the sawdust (less mess) So I reckon you would get one anywhere like this :thumb:

Carys I have been stalking the place WAITING for this hammy for what feels like YEARS of course I was first :roll: :lol:

I have picked my hammy, he is lovely just have to wait to get him now, and I am going to look for that cage it is fantastic!

awwww shes so cute i love the cage never seen one like that before with all those things inside
i think you have left the price on the cage aswell :lol: :lol: :lol:

ryanh72 said:
awwww shes so cute i love the cage never seen one like that before with all those things inside
i think you have left the price on the cage aswell :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah we have left the price on when you said it I turned round and yes the price was on the cage! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back