• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Interview with the Rabsville Three

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
‘Make a Break’ Magazine interview with the Rabsville Three

After a dramatic escape attempt yesterday the Rabs of Rabsville sit down with the ‘Make a Break’ reporter to say what really happened.

Sitting peacefully with a bowl of carrot juice and a plate of hay biscuits the Rabs discuss their adventure...

Reporter: You all returned to Rabsville of your own accord, do you regret your escape attempt?

Lavender: My only regret is that we didn’t get further away.

Oxo: We only made it into the next door neighbour’s garden.

Pippin: I wanted to go to Paris.

Reporter:
You were missing for a few hours. What did you enjoy most about your new found freedom?

Oxo:
We could eat as many dry leaves as we wanted without the Mummy taking them from us.

Lavender:
Oh and the thrill of the chase. The mummy couldn’t catch me It was very funny.

Reporter: What’s the best thing about being back?

Lavender: The adoration. The Mummy is so pleased to have us back we can get away with anything now!

Reporter: Lavender as the Mummy rabbit are you setting the boys a good example?

Lavender: I try my best. When we are in the rabbit run I show them how to dig their way out. I think we need more practice at map reading though.

Pippin: Paris is a very long way.

Reporter: So will there be another escape attempt?

Oxo: Yes we’re planning something for the early spring

Pippin: I’ve heard that Paris is lovely in the spring time.

And on that note the Rabs climb into their freshly made straw bed box for a little snooze…or so they would like us to think. I hear whispers and the word euros!
outofthehatch.jpg
[/img]

Babylookout1.jpg

Lavenderlookout1.jpg

Rabswood
(I'm still taking the tablets)[/img]

:lol: that was 8)

me thinks the mummy would like a trip to Paris....maybe the bunnies should offer to take her along too ;)

hi

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's really soooo good - you should be a writer! Hope you had something stronger to drink than carrot juice after going through that - I'm warning you those fence panels in the photo would be jumped by Benny in an instant! :shock:

Next time you make a break give me a bell, and I'll air lift you out of there. Once you have been up in the chopper and seen the ground laid out underneath you you'll soon get the hang of map reading.

S.T.R.A.W.B.E.R.R.Y said:
Next time you make a break give me a bell, and I'll air lift you out of there. Once you have been up in the chopper and seen the ground laid out underneath you you'll soon get the hang of map reading.

COOL!

Back