• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie the house bunny needs a new home

littlecritterz

Warren Scout
Archie is a young bunny (approx 5 months old) that wants to be a house bunny. He is an attention seeker and does not like to be ignored. If you are on the phone he will nudge your arm until you hang up and pet him :D He is clean around the house and doesnt mind cats. He hates being shut up in a cage or hutch and will protest about being caged by banging his cage doors (he has also managed to escape from his hutch on a few occassions). He really is not happy at the rescue and needs a home. He would like a home where he can have company for most of the day. He is currently at the fosterers home in Newburgh, Fife. he has been vaccinated and is due to be neutered. A £30 donation is requested for Archie. If you can offer him a home then please email or pm me. Alternatively you can contact me on 01738 632305 or telephone the fosterer (Kareen) on 01337 842396

rescuebunnyArchie5.jpg

He is gorgeous! I hope he finds a forever home soon. If Darcy wasn't so difficult about other rabs I'd consider it. good luck xxx :bunny:

He is gorge, have pm little critterz as am looking for a friend for smokie in the not too distant future but shh o/h doesnt know!

hopefully archie is going to come and be smokies friend, have said that we will have him if the rescue are ok with that. Would need help with a bunny run if anyone would be so kind pllllllllllssssssss!!!!!

Back