• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ma wee Robbie!

Lizzie

Mama Doe
Do you remember my little man Robbie who I got from Alice back in July? He is 10 years old but still knows how to roll around in the hay (well, straw actually but hay sounds better! :lol: ). He is ten years old and such a little sweetheart, thought this would amuse you all.
P9290027.jpg

Hi Robbie :wave: I think I can see you under your straw :lol: :lol: Watch out for Auntie Lizzie and her drinking habits :lol: :lol:

Is that another BIB :shock: I have spotted :wink:

I thought I better do the "posh" version...mind you I think Lizzie is fair gettin' the hing of oor mither tongue :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is fandabioso!!! You can just about see his right eye if you look hard enough!!! :lol:

And Scoot, he is indeed another BIB and you will never believe what role he is going to be noble enough to take on!!!!! 8) Wait till you find out!!!! :lol:

Back