• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello from over here

bobsmom

Young Bun
hello to y'all.
i live in shreveport, LA. about a year ago i brought home bob while my husband was deployed with the service. since then he has been a joy in my household. i joined this forum because not many people i know understand having a rabbit as a pet-- just the normal cats and dogs. they tend to look at me a bit strange when they ask me about my kids and i tell them i have three cats and a rabbit.
i look forward to talking to folks and learning a bit more. thanks!!

gretchen

AWarmWelcome.gif
to you from a cold Aberdeen in Scotland. How is it right now in LA?

right now we're sitting at 83 degrees here, and it's a beautiful clear sky out there, with the exception of the humidity. here if it's not humid then it's raining. i have bob loose in the kitchen and one of my kitty cats sam is baby sitting him. :D

I have been to San Clemente California a couple of times and my friend calls me and tells me how lovely it is. Sometimes she says it is cold but she doesn't know what cold is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I would love to be there right now :wink:

Can you post photos of Bob and your kittys?

i'll go through my files later today and see what i can come up with. Hubby and i moved down here from Wisconsin about 3 yrs ago; THAT (30 degrees below zero at times.... brrr....)was cold. i get to go up there next week for a visit YAY haven't been back since we moved down!! lots of family i miss a bunch up there.....

Hi and welcome from the Rabs of Rabsville, Lavender, Pippin and Oxo.

My name is Michelle (rabswood) I also have 4 rescue cats, Tess, Lily, Boo and Tiggy :D

Back