• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji has a new home!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Great news..I took Benji to meet his prospective new owners and their girlie bun tonight.
Benji2.jpg

They absolutely adore their bunny, who is gorgeous and has the longest loppy ears without actually touching the ground..I've ever seen :shock:
They loved Benji and.... being the chilled out guy he is....he went up to their bun had a good sniff then laid down next to her! :D She was a bit flirty..well who could blame her he is handsome (although not in Scoot's league I know!)..but it was amazing how they just got on instantly.
I have bought him back home to keep for a week to make sure all is well after his op but then he's off to live with his new family! :D
And, as a bonus, they are Terry Pratchett fans! :lol:

Fantastic! He's a gorgeous bunny. I bet he's looking forward to living with his new girlie bun.

/

would just like to add, his new owners found him by looking on RabbitRehome....so another Gold star for Tamsin! :D :lol:

Back