• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

little twitch

ah144

Warren Scout
Little twitch went to be spayed today ,but vet telephoned saying she had other probs and i decided not to put her through a major op with low odds of her survival and quality of life:cry: :cry: :cry: one of the hardest decisions i've had to make so far with my beloved buns :cry: :cry: .I'm just holding onto the fact that she spent two happy months with me and her boyfriend duncan,she was a rescue bun who had lived a terrible life till then...anyway gotta go now can't see whst i'm writing as i'm bawling so much!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
RIP TWITCH LUV MUMMY ,DUNKS AND ALL THE BUNS. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

thankyou hunny it was just so unexpected, :cry: :cry: :cry: she was one of the happiest liveliest little buns i've ever had :cry: :cry: even despite all she'd been through..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:.

aawww im so sorry to hear about Twitch. How awful for you. At least she enjoyed some time with you and your bunnies before she was so swiftly taken from you.
Binky free Twitch

Aw Andrea, poor you, that must have been so hard but a very noble decision, you are a bunny star for giving the little one the most precious gift you can. Take care yourself and binky free at the Bridge little Twitch. :cry:

Sorry to hear this news. Sending lots of hugs.
Binky free little twitch.

Oh Andrea, I am so sorry about little Twitch and that was a brave and hard decision. Little Twitch had a very happy life with you and she just closed her eyes and was then in this wonderful place where she met all our little babies and started playing happily and having fun.

Rainbowbridge.jpg

awwww - really sorry,

at least she knew 2 months of happiness after a difficult start to life - and shared it with you.

You obviously did all you could and gave her the love, and in the end were able to make the best decision for her.

take care

Martin + Pam

Sorry to hear about your loss - its always so difficult to come to terms with no matter what the circumstances but you did your best for your little pal and released her from any further pain.

Binky Free little one X

Back