• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chewy - Cashmere

Rspca Medway

Warren Scout
Chewy is a young white with grey points cashmere female rabbit. She is still a baby as she was born on 11/06/05. She will need regular grooming due to her long coat, she doesn’t mind being brushed, but the more she is brushed the better she will be. She is friendly and doesn’t mind being cuddled.

She has been vaccinated against Myxi.

We do not ask for a set fee for our rabbits, we just ask for a donation.

To arrange a viewing, please contact Rspca Medway West Small Animal Centre

All viewings by appointment only. Please contact the centre on 01634 681187 between 10am - 12 noon Monday- Saturday.

Rspca Medway West Branch
174 Walderslade Road
Walderslade
Chatham
Kent ME5 0PQ

Charity Number 209192

www.rspca-medway.co.uk

Chewy1.jpg

this looks like a lion head cause cashmeres have the same lenght coat all over and have loppy ears
even so she is stunning
hope she finds a loving home soon
becky

awwwwwwww she's beautiful!!! If only i could have another :wink: i hope she finds a new home soon.

No she is still with us. I think she is going to be a hard little bun to home, because of her coat she is going to need brushing very regularly. She is such a dear thing, you can do anything with her. But by our experience when we have had Cashmere's, Angora's or really fluffy Lion Heads people just think they are too much had work :(

aawww what a shame. I have shown her to somebody else and yes it is hard to resist such a fuzzy little girl... she is beautiful. I'll keep my fingers crossed she finds a home soon

Some one is coming to look at this little girl tomorrow.

Sorry for not replying sooner but we have had all rabbits in quarantine for three weeks after a Myxi scare, so didn't wan't to post.

Rspca Medway said:
Some one is coming to look at this little girl tomorrow.

Sorry for not replying sooner but we have had all rabbits in quarantine for three weeks after a Myxi scare, so didn't wan't to post.

Oh let us know if she finds her forever home

Back