• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gizmo

Rspca Medway

Warren Scout
Gizmo was actually dumped on me late a few nights back as by my neighbours son. He said the rabbits were fighting, when I looked in this small hutch just 4ft there were three medium sized rabbits in there :evil: . The reason they had started to fight was because he had two female's and a male, none of which had been neutered and one of the females was extremely aggressive as she was heavly pregnant :( . On further examination we found out the other female is approx 2-3 weeks pregnant aswell so neither of these are ready for rehoming.

But little Gizmo can be homed, he is approx 1 year old and is a medium sized, mixed breed, grey and white in colour.

He has been vaccinated against Myxi.

We do not ask for a set fee for our rabbits, we just ask for a donation.

To arrange a viewing, please contact Rspca Medway West Small Animal Centre

All viewings by appointment only. Please contact the centre on 01634 681187 between 10am - 12 noon Monday- Saturday.

Rspca Medway West Branch
174 Walderslade Road
Walderslade
Chatham
Kent ME5 0PQ

Charity Number 209192

www.rspca-medway.co.uk

Gizmo1.jpg
Gizmo.jpg

Gizmo was supposed to have some one come and look at him on saturday but they never turned up :evil:

So Gizmo still needs a home :(

Back