• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey

Sarah_Jane

Alpha Buck
As you all know i am collecting my rescue rabbit tomorrow and i took a pic of her, i thought i would put it up now, and more pics will be to follow! :)

Honey.jpg

aawww she looks so cute and tiny :D I hope she settles in ok and look forwards to seeing photos of them both together :wink: :D

Towsbuns said:
She looks lovely - was she from Sandra? If so, my Honey also came from her.

Hiya Julie- Yes she was from Sandra, shes been so kind and helpful :)

At the moment they are with Sandra bonding as i was worried because i have work tomorrow and i didnt want to leave them just incase anything happened! :)

So sorry for not updating you all.

Yes they are bonded now and very licky at the moment, i'm so please. I was worried yesterday morning as Honey had alot of white things on her so i was worried it was mites. Sandra took her to the vet this morning and shes okay, so picking her up after work.

I got a few pics so i'll put those up as soon as i get them on my pc :D

Sarah_Jane said:
As you all know i am collecting my rescue rabbit tomorrow and i took a pic of her, i thought i would put it up now, and more pics will be to follow! :)

Honey.jpg

Awww look at Honeys little face, what a cutie :love:

Sounds like they are getting along great.
Sandra is lovely - they didn't used to spay and neuter their buns but I think they have changed their policy now.

Towsbuns said:
Sounds like they are getting along great.
Sandra is lovely - they didn't used to spay and neuter their buns but I think they have changed their policy now.

Hi Julie i have some more pics in this section of them both together, maybe your daughter might want to see! :D
Sandra told me that they spay and neuter all buns that come in now, which i think is great! Honey was already done! :D

Thanks for the comments i'll pass them on to her :D x

Back