• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sky

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
in her pen
this is kovus 1/2 sis
she is lovely blue colour (squirral) but unstanderised in the rex's
Skyinpen.jpg

:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, he is a lovely little man :D

We often call Sophie "Dophie" I just said to o/h, Dillon and Dophie Awwwww! :lol: :lol: :lol:

means the colour isnt in the brc breeds standered book or hasnt been reconised u can get this colour in other breeds like nethies and mini lops
but this means i cant show her either
becky

yep in one way yes but without the the colour in the breed standard then the judges have nothing to follow so wont know what they should be look for also i could make it standerised if i wanted but u need some many people breeding them and so many generations ect and im not that bothered like tan hares for example they were shown in unstanderised class to start with untill the brc made a breed standerd for them as there were quite a few about same with the lion head lops they havent been made a breed for that long.
also no ponit making new colours too show when there are some many already about and alot becoming very rare like lilac rex and blue otter rex (i have one of thoses but only know one other person with a blue otter mini rex)
still she is a very pretty pet and have had nice comments when we used to take her to shows to show her in pets
becky

Back