• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh loopylop(and sophie)....

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
.............look who want to say hi

DILLON
hello there sophie :D
hidillon.jpg

WHATS THIS THEN
noseydillon.jpg

dillon29sep05.jpg

becky

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw!!!!!! :love:

OMG Becky he is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I'm jealous :mrgreen: I want to give him a cuddle! LOL! :lol: And Sophie wants a snuggle!!!!!!! :love:

Thanks for the piccies Becky!!!!!! He is soooooooooooo cute and would fit in lovely here! :D He is the only bun o/h has considered having with Soph :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Scoot! You could never be forgotten!!! Just cus O/h doesn't voice his opinion on every bun doesn't mean they aren't coming to stay! :D Sophie's cage is big enough for a great big sleepover! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Tell him he is lucky he made it back home with mom! :wink: He nearly got to meet sophie in the fluff :D :p :lol: :lol:

u wont be saying that when he starts to bully every one :lol:
my breakfast nearly went flying this moring as he kept trying to nudge the bowl out my hand then pulling my clothes
becky

loopylop said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw!!!!!! :love:

OMG Becky he is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I'm jealous :mrgreen: I want to give him a cuddle! LOL! :lol: And Sophie wants a snuggle!!!!!!! :love:

Thanks for the piccies Becky!!!!!! He is soooooooooooo cute and would fit in lovely here! :D He is the only bun o/h has considered having with Soph :D

Does this mean what I think it means?

AAAGGHHHH! They are so cute!!!! Oh becky I am so going to come hunt you down when I am in need of another bun :wink:

Back