• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits looking for homes

janice

Wise Old Thumper
ARC have taken delivery from Cheryl a family of some lops, some up eared who will be looking for forever homes in the near future. Cheryl took them in yesterday and Donna and I met her as Cheryl did not have enough room to offer them temporary accomodation.

There is mum called Barbie who is a 2.5 year old white with black eared rabbit. We have organised to get her neutered on Monday 10th October. Barbie is a little on the skinny side and will require to put on some weight. There is also her 5 month old brown daughter who is also under weight. She was living in a 3 foot cage with her mother and 3 younger sisters. They are living with Donna. She also will be neutered on 10th October.
barbielg.jpg

There are also 3 twelve week old babies 2 female and 1 male who are little more than skin and bone who are currently living indoors with Sophie, they are all white with black or brown markings.
barbiesbabieslg.jpg

There is Jack who is the 4 year old father of them all, he is living with me, he seems to be a very laid back black and white lop. He is booked to be neutered on 5th October.
jacklg.jpg

Ther is JJ who is a 5 month old black and white male the son of Jack and Barbie and sister to the brown 5 month old bunny. He is black and white, he is living with Donna. He is booked to be neutered on 3rd October.
jjlg.jpg

There is also an unrelated 1 year old harlequin lop who was vaccinated against myxie in June 05. He is booked to be neutered on 5th October. He appears to be a little unsure about being picked up, his interaction with humans will be monitored over the next few days. He is living with me.
harlelg.jpg

If you are interested in any of these please pm Donna-arc or contact us via the website or ring 020 8755 1807.

Janice

Mad_cat_rabbit said:
Pity the babies where not lops. As I amon the hunt for a black and white female to live with my neutered Pepper.

its a real shame you are only considering to adopt a lop bunny, as these bunnies are really going to need patient loving homes as they have had very crappy start! :cry:

sophie

sophiemarmion said:
Mad_cat_rabbit said:
Pity the babies where not lops. As I amon the hunt for a black and white female to live with my neutered Pepper.

its a real shame you are only considering to adopt a lop bunny, as these bunnies are really going to need patient loving homes as they have had very crappy start! :cry:

sophie

I would take a sticky up ears bunny but Harry my dominant male will not except them. He tries to eat their ears so they go floppy like his. Kayj will tell you what he's like. The lady I adopted him from 6years ago showed me the damage he did to those not like him. Its stopped me many times before, including my cousins unwanted rabbit.

oh my god!!i'm in love with jj :lol: :lol: .why is it that arc get so many cuties in :D ...good job its just not round the corner or i'd of been round by now for another two!!

I am sure Donna could find you another girlie :lol: Thats one thing Donna is good at :lol: :lol:

He is living with Donna .......... she is really not that far away with the M20 / M26 / M25 / M3 links particualry if you came up off peak!

Back