• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bringing p-bunny inside for the winter.

lady spudly

Warren Scout
hi peeps i need some advice.

I want to bring p-bunny inside for the winter , for 1 reason he is being nutered on 11th oct and i dont want him feeling poorly in his huch all alone having to cope with the post op blues .and for second reason we have such cold windy weather here as we live half way up a hill and it is always very cold and windy , infact its cold now.

i want a safe cage for him , he is going in our spare bed room i thought of a large dog crate and converting it with another floor as tam has done what do you think. also i would like to get p-bunny a friend and wonder if a large dog crate is going to be big enough for 2 bunnies to sleep in.

we have 2 dogs and i need to know they have a safe refuge (though i think the dogs will be ok with them).

any ideas please. debbie and p-bunny

mean as hes going into the spare bed room a large dog crate is ok will he have the run of the room as well mine have the dining room as a play room and are happy with there 3 foot cages for a base but i do have nethies i think some people join 2 crates together making one big house hope this helps

thanks

thanks yes it does help and yes we will be letting him have the room to himself itsa new carpet but i am not to worried. :(

what we do for love :lol: :lol: :lol:

as long as hes liter traned he will be fine mine tend to hop back in ther hutches for a pee then come out to play agine i have boxes for them to dig in filled with hay and a tastey treat and im awating some tunnles to come for them if you have a poundland near you you can get the tunnels in there

Back