• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BUBBLES

Mama Doe
Just found this website.

We have just purchased 2 10wks old Netherland Dwarf Lops, called Daisy and Maisy.

Both are Sooty Fawn in colour, and nearly identical.

Hi Bubbles and
Welcome_09514.gif

Awwww, what cute names!! Well, welcome to the forums!! I'm sure you'll find tons of useful information here, and really great friends also!
I have a little black netherland dwarf named Oliver. No one can resist the cute face of the nethy, can they?!

Well, cant wait to see hear from you!

xxx Leah and the furries

Welcome to the forum :wave: I only joined today too! I just have one bun.. Will be getting her a friend next year :D

Hope you enjoy being a bunny mummy

Thankyou for the all the welcomes. Look forward to getting to know u all. Here is one of the 1st Pictures I've taken
Rabbit0021.jpg

We had great fun at start identify which one was which, We only knew when they were in the cage, as Lazy Maisy was always sleeping and Dopey Daisy was running around like a madrabbit. But now we can tell that Maisy has Darker Ears whereas Maisy has a darker Noise. Although sometime still get the wrong..

thanks for the advice about the grass.....your bunnies are lovely, mine are also identical (though i noticed that one has a little bit of darker fur under its nose) but like you it is still difficult to tell them apart. Im sure it will be easier once their personalities show.... :D

Back