• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba and Nala in the garden.. again!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Well i spent the weekend at my parents so on Monday i took my two out into their garden. They both went crazy running around and trying to eat lots of things!! certainly had fun.. i couldnt get a good photo of them together this time but got a few good ones of them separately.. Simba enjoyed having a dig and then they both found some apples to munch!! Was lovely to see them both enjoying the garden.. one day i will have my own!! :D Enjoy!!
simbasept2.jpg

nalasept1.jpg

simbasept1.jpg

simbasept3.jpg

nalasept2.jpg

simbanalasept.jpg

Think i best stop now.. im afraid i got click happy :wink:

Oh Chris I love your buns so much :love:

Nala has the most beautiful eyes, they always look so well groomed

What well groomed bunnies and beautiful pictures too. How I wish everyone with long haired buns would look after their coats like you do.

Can I ask who is the browny bunny in your signature, the first picture on the left?

Janice

awwwwww and look at the wind blowing Simba's fur! Every time I see the slippers I have to laugh I dont think of them as bunnies they are like doggies! :lol: :lol:

The white rabbit is Simba and the brown/grey rabbit is Nala. Jrn.. i presume u mean the photos in my signature? If so the first photo is also Nala when i first got her.. think she must have been in the sun as she looks a different colour than she does in other photos. Also her fur has changed alot since i got her it was very coarse to start with but its alot softer now and has moulted.

I did join that group when i first had Simba and posted photos of Simba as a baby so yes they are probably him if they are white and fuzzy! Im not a member of them now so i cant see the page that your posted as it asks u to log in.

Glad you like them as much as i do :D

Thanks for the info, Donna and I have just come back from meeting up with Cheryl and running away with a collection of 8 rabbits and 8 piggies she had with her.

It seems so amazing that Simba's coat is so different from before, I did ask Cheryl as she mentioned that she boards yours when you were away, she mentioned that you only had the two buns and that this must have been Simba. Cheryl also mentioned that yours are so well behaved unlike some she has that have previously shown yours how to trash a cage.

They certainly are beautiful and so well grromed.
Janice

jrn1310 said:
It seems so amazing that Simba's coat is so different from before, I did ask Cheryl as she mentioned that she boards yours when you were away, she mentioned that you only had the two buns and that this must have been Simba. Cheryl also mentioned that yours are so well behaved unlike some she has that have previously shown yours how to trash a cage.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats so funny.. they are always trashing their cage at home and eating things they shouldnt :shock: Obviously they are on their best behaviour at Cheryls :wink: It is Nala who's coat has changed.. she is the dark coloured bunny. Simba is the little white one. :wink: Cheryl is having them again in a few weeks time :D

Back