• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble pics for Whiterabbit! More pics added

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Got him here for the night ready to take him to vets in the morning. He is such a cuddle bun :love: As soon as you pick him up he snuggles in. The pics are a bit dark, due to not much lighting, his colouring and the fact he gets soo close. He's scrumptious! :D
Bram1.jpg

Bram2.jpg

and then I thought of a light cushion! :shock:

bbram1.jpg

bram.jpg

what a lucky whiterabbit you'll be to have him!

aaawww he's such an unusual colouring. Wow cant wait to see those two together.. i think they will be a great match :D :D

Bramble

Yep his colouring is unusual and he's so laid back! He just loves being handled so an easy bun to take on. It will be nice for Whiterabbit as he should bond quite easily, he even got on fine with another un neutered male! :shock:

awwww he's so cute and he looks so layed back when your holding him hope him and millie will be ok together hopefully they will be a happy couple

awwww thanks for posting them just for me! im so glad i picked bramble, as much as i love benji i just wanted a different colour bunny so i could tell my two appart.
im sooo excited, i just want the homecheck over and done with though :lol:
amyxx

buns

dont mind if you add them to your website have taken a few more will post them later if you want to wait for those! :D He's off to be neutered in about an hour so keep your fingers crossed everything goes ok for him and Benji

He's beautiful. Hope it all went well today. Lucky you, Amy, he's a gorgeous bunny.

bun

Well they are both home! :D they seem ok but a little woosey as to be expected. Benji is eating..as always!....Bramble is a little quieter so will keep a close eye on him. He's not going back to fosterer tonight I will keep him here to watch him and give him cuddles when necessary..it's a hard job but someone has to do it!:lol:

bun

no I dont know amy but she will ring you to arrange..I am coming down to Reading on sunday 9th so you could have him then if all goes well! :D

Back