• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lop Lovers Alert!! Meet Jasmine

AmyJo

Mama Doe
Jasmine

Jasmine.jpg

Hush, shes sleeping!! This is Jasmine. She is a gorgeous 5 month old lop. She is looking for a new home.

If interested reply to thread or email scr_enquiries@hotmail.com

Second Chance Rescue prefer to rehome in the Midlands area. A donation will be expected on the adoption of Jasmine.

bluebunny said:
Awww shes lovely
Lindsey could be busters new girlfriend :wink:

i know - i really wanted Buster to meet his girlfriend though - do you think it would be ok to take him

Mikeymoo said:
bunnylove said:
Mikeymoo said:
bluebunny said:
Awww shes lovely
Lindsey could be busters new girlfriend :wink:

i know - i really wanted Buster to meet his girlfriend though - do you think it would be ok to take him

how far away from birmingham are you linz?

its about 50 miles

i have driven further, she is lovely looking! have you ever tried buster with a girlly linzi?, you maybe could have brought him here with you when you came and had a tester go!

Mikeymoo said:
Right i need to sweet talk Ross - he will be referreing on Saturday so with a bit of luck i could go then

do itand let us know, its my mision to see buster paired up and when we are done with buster its mikeys turn! :D

bunnylove said:
Mikeymoo said:
Right i need to sweet talk Ross - he will be referreing on Saturday so with a bit of luck i could go then

do itand let us know, its my mision to see buster paired up and when we are done with buster its mikeys turn! :D

There is no way Ross will agree to a fourth bunny. But if he see how happy Buster is he might change his mind :wink: :lol:

Mikeymoo said:
bunnylove said:
Mikeymoo said:

There is no way Ross will agree to a fourth bunny. But if he see how happy Buster is he might change his mind :wink: :lol:

we will work on him, you can say is not fair that buster has someone to snuggle upto on these cold winter nights and mikey hasnt! :wink:

Ok id like to meet Jasmine for Buster but im a little bit worried about taking him there and i dont know where it is, which means knowing me we could be driving round for hours.
Buster has never met girl bunnies apart from his mum and sister. When he went to Kathys he seemed fine.

Mikeymoo said:
Ok id like to meet Jasmine for Buster but im a little bit worried about taking him there and i dont know where it is, which means knowing me we could be driving round for hours.
Buster has never met girl bunnies apart from his mum and sister. When he went to Kathys he seemed fine.

you getting lost never! :lol: :lol: why dont you pm screasue and arrange a visit!

bunnylove said:
Mikeymoo said:
He did - no i mean about going to Birmingham - think he might be grumpy if he isnt included :lol:

oh right, a romantic drive to birmingham will be great! :wink:

Eve i cant think of anything worse - im not a good passenger and we'd get lost and he'd get grumpy Nightmare

Back