• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter the Lionhead X Looking for New Home

AmyJo

Mama Doe
Peter
peter.jpg

Peter is a two year oldlionhead x buck. He is very fluffy looking and an unusual broken coat of ginger and black. He is looking for a new home.

If interested please reply to thread or email scr_enquiries@hotmail.com

Second Chance Rescue prefer to rehome in the Midlands. A donation will be expected on adoption of Peter.

Someone has suggested he has harlequin in him. I dont know rabbit colourings very well.

If you are interested in Peter I can put you in touch with his fosterer and then you could visit him. You would need to have a homecheck done. We do have members in the dudley area. Peter is currently being fostered in Litchfield.

We,ve just moved house so I am bunny proofing our garden at the mo, Also I am currently building a new run as the old one was slighty tatty, I have a female rabbit called Tinkerbell, and she needs a friend :( Peter and Tinkerbell it's just meant to be :lol:

could always try for a threesome :wink: Or if you arent too far take Tinkerbell to meet them both and see who she prefers?

if you can PM me your email address i will pass it onto the fosterer and you can go from there :) Both of the rescue harlequin bunnies are really cute!!

Amy

update please

How is Peter :?: Hopefully he has managed to find a wonderful home....but not with me as my dad is still being pig-headed about me getting a rabbit :cry: I just don't see his arguement eitha bcz I've thought of a gd way to keep my dog and the rab seperate....maybe bribbery will work..... :wink:

xxxxx goodluck with Peter and the otha rabbits in need of homes xxxxx

hes still looking

had fun the other day he met the rescue owners collie :) She loves rabbits and used to wash Rudy

Back