• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Fluffy

ryanh72

Mama Doe
Hey this is Fluffy (named by my mum) one of the babies we have decided to keep her shes so cute and fluffy lol
i took these pics earlier but it wouldnt let me load them onto photobucket its taken me ages

fluffy1.jpg

fluffy2.jpg

fluffy3.jpg

fluffy4.jpg

fluffy5.jpg

yeh shes the one i showed you she was being very naughty then though biting me but licking at the same time shes so wierd bless
ive only got her and 1 of the other babies left now and i think chicken the mum is going to miss them all 3 of them were lied down 2day they look like slippers lol and they were licking each other their so cute

no your not shes mine and she said that if you steal her she going to bite and scratch you until you give her me back so there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh so pretty! They dont come much cuter than that - and with a bit of character by the sounds of it!! :wink:

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww fluffy is adorable!!! Reminds me a little of Simba when he was little :D :D Will be interesting to see how fluffy turns out as he grows up :D

Back