• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

too upsetting

madysmummy

Mama Doe
I really find this part of the forum too upsetting ! I was reading through quite a few the other night and it was so upsetting i had to stop reading :cry: Its just so sad when they leave us ! Feel like crying when I read these - but feel i have to read to find out about these beloved characters. Does that make sense.

It makes absolute sense to me. I'm relatively new here and I can't tell you how happy I am to have found people that care as much about rabbs as I do - I didn't think they existed! But on the downside, I seem to be permanently hurting and worrying about everybody's poorly buns, as well as finding myself in tears when one of our furry friends goes off to the bridge. I was only thinking about it this morning, and can't see any way round it. :? Everybody here is so caring though, they must all have the same problem.

I have to make sure I only come here when I am at home not at work cos it is very difficult to explain to your colleagues why you have tears running down your face when you are meant to be working. :cry:

Back