PDA

View Full Version : too upsetting

madysmummy
27-09-2005, 02:06 PM
I really find this part of the forum too upsetting ! I was reading through quite a few the other night and it was so upsetting i had to stop reading :cry: Its just so sad when they leave us ! Feel like crying when I read these - but feel i have to read to find out about these beloved characters. Does that make sense.

tupperwarequeen
27-09-2005, 03:50 PM
it certainly does......I only visit this bit every few days.......

Wendy-Jane
27-09-2005, 04:59 PM
It makes absolute sense to me. I'm relatively new here and I can't tell you how happy I am to have found people that care as much about rabbs as I do - I didn't think they existed! But on the downside, I seem to be permanently hurting and worrying about everybody's poorly buns, as well as finding myself in tears when one of our furry friends goes off to the bridge. I was only thinking about it this morning, and can't see any way round it. :? Everybody here is so caring though, they must all have the same problem.

SOAD
27-09-2005, 05:02 PM
I keep forgetting to come and visit this bit :(

Lizzie
28-09-2005, 12:02 AM
I have to make sure I only come here when I am at home not at work cos it is very difficult to explain to your colleagues why you have tears running down your face when you are meant to be working. :cry: