• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

X bun factor

madysmummy

Mama Doe
Right I have an idea
forget about the X-factor ITV style this is the X bun factor !
Post in your cutest , most fave pics of your buns and lets see who has the X factor out of the lot of them !
Haven't got any new pics of mady yet (should have planned ahead -but this idea has just come to me ) but will try and get some to put on.

kim19.jpg
06/DSCF002

peach and droplet will get some beter ones soon

isnt phoebe a cutie! :love: i love her little paws poking out under all that fur :D

this is my cutest pic of tobe, but he's lost a lot of his cheek fur since this pic! :(

2005_0912Image0016.jpg

You see, this is my problem!! They are ALL without exception completely and utterly gorgeous.

allyandtobey said:
isnt phoebe a cutie! :love: i love her little paws poking out under all that fur :D

this is my cutest pic of tobe, but he's lost a lot of his cheek fur since this pic! :(

2005_0912Image0016.jpg

you just get the best photos ! have to start practising with my camera

Awww. Cheekybun bless him. :)

As for our lot, how can I choose just one pic! :shock: :cry:

OK, here's my favourite of Flump:
Flump%20on%20back%20on%20bed%202.jpg

Will have to take my time on the others. I can't decide!

That pic of Tilly should be on a card, perfect pose for maximum cuteness!

These are my fave pics of my buns past and present, I think they show bits of their personalities.........

Fern the inquisitive. She always used to come running over, and put her head up in the air although so say 'what ya doing mum?'.
image093.jpg

Cheeky Charlie.
charlie250.jpg

Very laid back and relaxed Lavender.
image_june05108.jpg

oh my goodness how do i decide on Simba and Nala's best poses!! hmmmm let me look.......
Here's Nala
Nala12.jpg

Cant decide Simba's best one.... Ok this one:
simba47.jpg

hi im fluffy and im auditioning because i think i have the x bun factor im the cutest thing you will ever see on four legs :lol: :lol:

fluffy1.jpg

fluffy2.jpg

fluffy4.jpg

i couldnt decide which pictures showed me off at my best because they all do what can i say the camera loves me youve either got it or you havent and i have got it.

Back