• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi all

Just thought I'd say hi in here. Me and my girlfriend got a little dwarf lop a few months ago called Florence. She's currently being a typical stroppy teenager looking for attention 24 hours a day and never going to bed when we tell her. She's recently had her 2 sets of vacines and is currently staying overnight at the vets after being spayed yesterday. I'm hoping to pick her up first thing in this morning!

And thanks to everyone on these boards... I've been a silent reader of this site for the past 5 months, making sure we get Florences diet and housing right! If it wasn't for you, I think she'd be waaay overweight by now!

florence_01.jpg

Having a nice clean

florence_02.jpg

Worn out after cleaning

hi there and welcome to the board i just wanterd to say that is one gorgeous bun you have there, one of my favorite colours

look forward to more wonderful piccys

eve x

bunnylove said:
hi there and welcome to the board i just wanterd to say that is one gorgeous bun you have there, one of my favorite colours

eve x

Eve they are all your favourite colours :lol:

Mikeymoo said:
bunnylove said:

eve x

Eve they are all your favourite colours :lol:

i know! :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's a true little angel!

Although I keep finding little brown bunny poos hiding in the corners of my brown leather sofa (not easy to spot!)... but I'm sure she's too angelic to be doing such terrible things... isn't she?!? :roll:

Edit: Also just checking my new signature

Back