• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missy - Lion Head x

Rspca Medway

Warren Scout
Missy is a young, Agouti, female, Lion Head rabbit. She was born January 2005, she is sweet friendly rabbit, although a little shy in her new surroundings. She is in need of a new loving home, where she can get lots of love and attention.

She is vaccinated against Myxi & Vhd.

We do not ask for a set fee for our rabbits, we just ask for a donation.

To arrange a viewing, please contact Rspca Medway West Small Animal Centre 01634 681187

Charity Number 209192

www.rspca-medway.co.uk

Missy.jpg

Rspca Medway said:
Missy is a young, Agouti, female, Lion Head rabbit. She was born January 2005, she is sweet friendly rabbit, although a little shy in her new surroundings. She is in need of a new loving home, where she can get lots of love and attention

Missy.jpg

:love: aaawwww Missy is stunning, I am sure you will find her a lovely home very soon.
Good luck :)

Isn't Missy just amazing!!

I will be calling RSPCA tomorrow about this little lady. I have a grey lionhead called Mr T who is the spit of Missy but male. It would be a dream to bond them. Mr T was born October 2004 so only a few months older.

Only problem is I live in Barnsley South Yorkshire so unsure how they'll feel about the distance & also how I can arrange the pick up.

Keep you posted.

Vicky x

Missy has a temperory reserve on her as someone is hoping to try and match her up with a male on the 08/10/05. Fingerscrossed that they will get on.

Back