• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Bun Needing New Home

Rspca Medway

Warren Scout
Thingammy Jig is a baby Agouti mixed breed lop. She was born on 23/07/05. She is very affectionate and loves cuddles. Her 3 brothers have all got new homes and she was supposed to be viewed last Saturday but the people never turned up :(

She is vaccinated against Myxi

We do not have set fee's for our rabbits, we just ask for a donation.

For more information or to arranage an appointment please contact Rspca Medway West Branch on 01634 681187. We are based in Walderslade, Chatham Kent.

www.rspca-medway.co.uk

Thingammyjig.jpg

The name is my fault. I have a terriable habbit when we have a lot of rabbits in I forget names and call them wotsit, thingy, dooberry. So when she came in with her brothers my manager called them, Wotsit, Dooberry, Thingammy Bob and Thingammy Jig and she hoped I would remember their names :oops: :lol:

Am pleased to announce that Thingammy Jig has now found a very loving forever home here with us!!

Back