• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special Appeal for Bobby Echo.

Adele

Warren Veteran
Hiya, I am posting this on behalf of a friend.

Bobby Echo is a houserabbit and approximately four years old.
He is a handsome Dutch Buck, brown and white in colour, is neutered and vaccinated.
Bobby has suffered, mainly through ignorance, in three homes now and is looking for a permanent loving family.
When Bobby was rescued he had been living in an old Guinea Pig cage and was unable to walk properly, having lost a lot of muscle tone.
Poor Bobby was covered in sores and mites and had lost most of his fur.
My friend has rehabilitated Bobby and he is now in fine health, relaxed and has a great deal of affection to offer.
He is inquisitive but not very self assured, and is looking for company and love to give him his confidence back again.
if you can offer Bobby a special , loving home he will be really grateful.
Bobby will come complete with his temporary home as he seems to like it a great deal.
Bobby is living in Billesley, Birmingham, but a rabbit relay can be arranged to the right home :D
Bobby is under the protection of the Guardian Angels Organisation, who will oversee his transition into a new home, and stay in regular contact to ensure he is settling in alright.
If you can help Bobby Echo please PM Adele. :)

Thank you on behalf of Bobby Echo :)

bunnylove said:
adele does he need to be a house bun?

Eve x
Yes ideally :) Bobby is used to living in a house environment and with the weather changing it is not a good time to adapt him to the great outdoors. :?
I guess if a heated shed was available it would be a consideration, but I think Bobby needs some special interaction after all his difficulties.
I would have him here like a shot, as he is adorable, but we dont have the time. :?
Best wishes

Adele said:
bunnylove said:
adele does he need to be a house bun?

Eve x
Yes ideally :) Bobby is used to living in a house environment and with the weather changing it is not a good time to adapt him to the great outdoors. :?
I guess if a heated shed was available it would be a consideration, but I think Bobby needs some special interaction after all his difficulties.
I would have him here like a shot, as he is adorable, but we dont have the time. :?
Best wishes

thats out for me then, i dont have the room inside! or outside for that matter but i could have always bought him a cosy hutch!

arh well goodluck!

eve c

Back