• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello

jasmine

New Kit
hi, i belong to two bunnies, a baby cashmere lop named finbar and an older and oh so dignified netherland dwarf named petra who is convinced she is a pit bull. coincidently i also have a pit bull who thinks she is a tiny little bunny:) she loves the rabbits but is so dissapionted when finbar wont let her groom him and petra scares her so that she cries and sits on my lap so that i can protect her, yes the 80 pound dog still sits in my lap:) ive had petra for six years now and she was an adault when i got her so im new to housetraining a baby bunny. finbars a handfull but at the same time he is the most mellow bun ive ever met. i can turn him on his back to clip his nails and he just stays that way with a not too bright look on his face. he is a pleasant contrast to petra who acts like im clipping off all of her toes one by one.

Hiya! Your babies sound wonderful! We have avery grumpy Nethie, but we love him! Looking forward to seeing pics.

Hi Jasmine...your family sounds amazing

Welcome_10702.gif

hi

glad to have you, i also have 2 dogs i am convinced that my toby is crossed with a bunny cos he binkies.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice to meet you

Debbie & p-bunny

Back