• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WANTED male neutered Netherland

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I am after a neutered male netherland dwarf for a gorgeous female netherland. I will personally guarentee that he would be going to one of my customers who absolutely dote on their pets.

It doesn't matter the size of his ears, but do you think we could get a bunny run organised. I have emailed to see if it is still available.

kayj said:
It doesn't matter the size of his ears, but do you think we could get a bunny run organised. I have emailed to see if it is still available.

yep i could help with part of the journey!

Did anything happen about this bunny with the long ears?!?! He is gorgeous, how could anyone not want him???? I really hope he gets a lovely home.

We are expecting one of our bunnies back as things havent worked out in his other home (turns out he is allergic to the pet rats)

He is a blue male netherland dwarf, vaccinated aginst myxo and is neutered aged approx 10 months old.

Hi - We are having to rehome our rabbits, Colin we were told is a Netherland X - Very friendly and gets on well with our female who unfort does not get on with him. If a loving home could be found, I would even be willing to pay towards his costs for a few months. I'm in Essex though.

He would definately be going to a kind loving home, these people have been customers of mine for the past 2years and have become friends, I would have no problems in reccommending them and your bun would be a house bun with also playing out time in a very secure garden. He would come to me for his holidays. If you feel ok with this and we could perhaps arrange a bunny run then I know they would be interested. I would be the one doing the bonding with them both.

!

Kay if you're still looking Nicola got in touch with lady re the bun whos ears were too big to breed! :evil: the owner has said I can have him to rehome..but if you can offer him a home then he could come to you! Let me know if you are interested Jill

Hopefully if I can organise a bunny run for the 29th of this month then I am having Reebie's.

Back