• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny yawn

allyandtobey

Alpha Buck
bunnyyawn.jpg

by the way, he isn't shut in there - he sleeps in there during the afternoon! :lol: anyone else find their buns sleep in various places but at the same time each day? its so sweet they have their little routines :lol:

Awww, I love it when they yawn. Yup, all mine have a little routine with their afternoon naps. Squidgy sprawls out in his rug, Bobby in the litter tray and Ruby on a little shelf on the run.

this is without a doubt the most lovely cutest bunny of all,

he is soooo cute. :) please keep your picks coming i love them all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

he is one lucky bunny. :D

debbie and p-bunny

The bunny yawning pic is sooo cute.
He reminds me of a little gremlin.
A very handsome one though!

Rabswood

BirdieBun said:
you get some real good piccies of him!

:lol: :lol: that's cos i spend so much time just staring at him with my camera in my hand :oops: i spent ages waiting for that yawn :lol: :lol:

rabswood said:
He reminds me of a little gremlin.
A very handsome one though!

:lol: he can be a bit of a gremlin at times ;) but of course he's always forgiven!

I love it when Mady yawns - she pushes her front legs out while she does it - and some times her back legs. Will have to try and get a photo.
Though hubby thinks I'm mad always taking pictures of her ! :roll:

Great photo! I have been trying to get a photo of our rabbit Flopsy yawning and stretching his front legs out for ages! It makes a really good pic, they look so funny doing it. My camera is in for a warranty repair at the moment, so I will have to wait a little longer and be patient.....

flopsy.gif

aawww thats a great photo! I see Simba yawn quite often but never have the camera close enough to snap it!! He does that front legs stretching out front too! sooo cute arent they! :D :D

Back