• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matching slippers

elve

Banned
Charlie (aka cream puff) - now recovered from his neuter last week :D

better2.jpg

And Abigail, who was his mate but got removed by the breeder in disgrace for not falling pregnant :( They will be reunited in a month (just incase she got fertile from eating more veg :lol: )

abigailinrun.jpg

He is MUCH bigger than her - just huge, like a little lion :D
All he does is eat and sleep - he's not bothered about anything - I bet I could do some arc welding next to his cage and he'd look up from his nap, think 'oh it's her making a racket again' and go back to dreaming :roll:

hi

Sooty said:
Wow...lots of grooming :D

Would you believe they've never been groomed! - the breeder didn't bother - I cut a couple of matts off their bums when I got them, and that's it - Funny thing is their nails grow curly - the vet said it was a common problem but none of the other guins do :?

Coo they are gorgeous - you keep tempting me with these lovely piccies you naughty girl! :wink: Its their little faces that get me - sooo cute! :D

hi

I'm a total convert to piggyness thanks to these guys (and gals) - they are so easy to house compared with rabbits, as they can't dig or jump - and I can cuddle something at last! :D

If I ever manage to rehome any :?: (do I care about having no living room?) they will be going on the Rabbits in Need pages courtesy of Tamsin, and on guineapigrehome - so you've got plenty of time to prepare Sarah :wink:

I'm not rehoming babies though, or to children/young people under 18yrs, or to outdoor homes...or (any excuse to keep them all for myself :lol: )

Back