• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mutual grooming vid - with tongues!

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
I think this is the bunny equivalent of having a quick snog behind the bike sheds. If you look closely about half way through, Harry starts grooming Heather's toes while she is grooming him. Very cute :love:

Hope this works! (It does for me, but then I'm logged in to it...)

http://www.youtube.com/?v=F9B2X_2Zeew

Yeh hey...I can see it and I usually have a right bother!! Very very snuggly
10.gif

I had to stop watching a third of the way through, I just couldn't bear it, poor little bunny.

I just sent her a private message telling her that rabbits are prey animals and the only time they would be moved around like that is if they were being carried off to be eaten and this would be extremely scary to it, even if it isn't showing it. Hopefully she will take some notice!

hopefully :-\ I didnt mean to add that to the thread and avert the attention from your lovely video though! the girl in that video kind of looks like the type of girl that has the rabbit so it will look pretty in her room :?

arg nice vido of your buns stuped girl whats she think she is had to stop watching it just made me mad but your 2 are so cute they look so in love

Back