• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Memory of my Beautiful boysxxx

MandyM

Mama Doe
These are my two special boys who I miss very much indeed, we lost our beautiful Zak two years ago next January (19th), he lost his fight with bone cancer, the same as Lizzie's beautiful Harriet. We lost our cheeky little bun Buggs two years ago this December (30th). We lost them so close together :cry: I know our special boys will be waiting for us at the bridge, until then my darlingsxxxxx

Hope you didn't mind me posting this.

Thanks Phill, I miss them both so muchxx They were great together, proof that big dogs and ickle buns can live together in harmony. Buggs used to run up to Zak when he was asleep and jump on him, Zak bless him used to look up as much to say 'Oh it's you' then put his head back down and go back to sleep.... :D

Oh Mandy, that sent a huge tremble through my whole being! It's what this section is all about isn't it? What beautiful boys they are indeed!!! It is so lovely to see them on here, poignant.

I have to say to everyone that Mandy was a huge support to me when Harriet was ill, she was always someone there to talk to and I knew she understood: it couldn't have been easy for her for two reasons - it really wasn't that long since she had lost her precious Zak and when someone else is going through it, it brings all those feelings back. Thanks Mandy, you are a real star! :wink: :D

Lizzie said:
Oh Mandy, that sent a huge tremble through my whole being! It's what this section is all about isn't it? What beautiful boys they are indeed!!! It is so lovely to see them on here, poignant.

I have to say to everyone that Mandy was a huge support to me when Harriet was ill, she was always someone there to talk to and I knew she understood: it couldn't have been easy for her for two reasons - it really wasn't that long since she had lost her precious Zak and when someone else is going through it, it brings all those feelings back. Thanks Mandy, you are a real star! :wink: :D

Oh bless you Lizzie :oops: that's what friends are for, to be there in times of troublexx :D

Mandy Mate - thats a lovely picture and I know how special Zak and Buggs were to you and sounds like you have some lovely memories of them both.

As all our pals on here so often say - these little Treasures never really leave us they're always by our sides :wink:

thats a grate picture my boy has cancer of the bone too the back leg its tougth for us but we live each day as it comes

thanks its a hard one to watch our loved ones sgo throw this apart from the limp hes runing around like a pup hes 15 no pup

Aaaaaw, Kerry I am so sorry to hear about your boy but you do need to do exactly that, "live each day as it comes", it's the only way. :wink:

Mandy, that is such a cute photo...such friends. Buggs is looking at Zak as though to say "come on then, what are we going to do now?" I know I have said it before but thank goodness we have these photos to share. Always in our hearts but the photos just make you smile!

hugs5.jpg

Thank you all for your lovely posts :D I'm hoping to sort out a scanner soon so I might be able to post one or two of him when he was a little pup, he looked just like a polar bear :D

mandy , that photo is so beautiful . The size comparison is amazing between them . Both stunning creatures who I understand you miss very very much . xx

Back